Submit your article
FOR AUTHORS OF Rocznik Orientalistyczny
- Submitted papers will be subject to peer review by appropriate
referees. The names of the reviewers and the results of their work are
- The Publisher accepts complete scripts of the Work in *.doc. *.docx or
(in justified cases) in *.pdf format. All the special fonts used by the
Author should be sent as an attachment to the text.
- We accept articles written in English, German, French and Russian.
- Every text should consist of a title, main body text, keywords (4-5 at
least), and an abstract in English (150 to 200 words).
- The Authors should provide their ORCID number as well as end of
- By submitting the text, the Author warrants to the Publisher: 1. That
the Author is the sole author of the Work. Both ghostwriting and guest
authorship are manifestations of scientific misconduct. All detected
cases will be exposed and appropriate authorities will be informed; 2.
That the Author holds the full power and authority to grant these
rights; 3. That the Work has not been published in any form with any
company or person that may still own proprietary rights to the Work.
- By submitting the text, the Author grants, assigns, and transfers to
the Publisher, during the full term of copyright and all renewals
thereof, the sole and exclusive right to print, publish, distribute,
market and sell the Work in any and all editions and formats throughout
the World. The assignment is granted free of charge to "RO" and shall be
effective as long as it complies with the EU directives.
- The Author shall receive two free copies of the “RO” issue in which
the Work appears (the Author of a review shall receive one free copy).
- The Editor reserves the right to copyedit and proof texts accepted for
- After copyediting and final proofing, the text, in an electronic
format, shall be sent to the Author for his approval. After revisions
and clarifications (if necessary) the text must be submitted to the
Editor as soon as possible.